We can provide explosive atmospheres and dangerous substances services through our Specialist Partner, Bureau Veritas. The Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002 (DSEAR) place duties on employers to eliminate or control the risks from explosive atmospheres in the workplace. Many workplaces may contain or have activities that produce explosive or potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Support in maintaining compliance with explosive atmospheres (ATEX - European Directive 2014/34/EC) and DSEAR
- Identifying areas where explosive atmospheres may occur
- Support you in meeting essential health and safety requirements
- Compliance with applicable industry legislation
- Clear demonstration of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Management
- Consistent documentation which is aligned to corporate standards
- Approach allows businesses with multiple sites to have a consistent DSEAR approach
- Third party assurance that DSEAR is being met at the client site
* For joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored for quality and training purposes.
Calls to 0800 numbers from UK landlines and mobiles are free. The cost of calls to 03 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles.