We can provide fire risk assessment services through our Specialist Partner Cardinus Risk Management. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
Cardinus Risk Management services are validated by respected bodies such as BAFE and IIRSM, as are their processes with ISO certifications for Quality & Assurance (9001), Health & Safety (45001), Environmental (14001) and Data Protection (27001). Fire risk assessments identify the threat of fire and provide recommendations to reduce or remove that risk.
- Fire risk assessment services including an initial risk assessment, advice and report reviewing
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments of buildings and Health & Safety Risk Assessments can be completed at the same time as your Fire Risk Assessment in a single visit, if required
- Complies with relevant fire safety regulations
- Protection for your property and personnel
- Can reduce fire risk within your business
- Includes access to INDIGO, Cardinus’ property risk management software. Helping you manage every element of your property risk survey process from scheduling to storage of compliance reports, to management of risk items
* The cost of calls to 02 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles. For our joint protection telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.