Cardinus Risk Management
We can provide fire risk assessment services through our Specialist Partner Cardinus Risk Management. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
Cardinus Risk Management services are validated by respected bodies such as BAFE and IIRSM, as are their processes with ISO certifications for Quality & Assurance (9001), Health & Safety (45001), Environmental (14001) and Data Protection (27001). Fire risk assessments identify the threat of fire and provide recommendations to reduce or remove that risk.
- Fire risk assessment services including an initial risk assessment, advice and report reviewing
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments of buildings and Health And Safety Assessments - these services can be delivered from their survey team in a single site visit
- Compliance with relevant fire safety regulations
- Protection for your property and personnel
- Can reduce fire risk within your business
* For our joint protection telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.