Cardinus Risk Management
We can provide building reinstatement cost assessments through our Specialist Partner Cardinus Risk Management. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
A reinstatement cost assessment is a professional valuation which provides an assessment of the property rebuild costs. It takes into account the cost of labour and materials, access to site, removal of debris and a variety of other factors.
Cardinus Risk Management are regulated by RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors). Their processes are validated in accordance with ISO certifications for Quality & Assurance (9001), Health & Safety (45001), Environmental (14001) and Data Protection (27001).
- Building reinstatement cost assessments including site visits and reporting
- Health and Safety Assessments and Fire Risk Assessments - these services can be delivered from their survey team in a single site visit
- Conducting a building insurance valuation helps to ensure the property is protected
- Underinsurance could be discovered and rectified
- Includes access to INDIGO, Cardinus Risk Management’s property risk management software, making managing risk easier
* For joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored for quality and training purposes.
Calls to 0800 numbers from UK landlines and mobiles are free. The cost of calls to 03 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles.