We can provide health and safety assessments and consultancy through our Specialist Partner Cardinus Risk Management. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
Health and safety assessments and consultancy help organisations to meet their obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety Regulations. Cardinus Risk Management provides UK-wide health and safety assessments for property owners and managers of both commercial and residential buildings. Cardinus processes are validated in accordance with ISO certifications for Quality & Assurance (9001), Health & Safety (45001), Environmental (14001) and Data Protection (27001). Consultancy support is also available through their UK-wide team of consultants.
- Health and Safety assessment which includes a site visit and assessment which identifies general health, safety and welfare hazards as well as who is at risk and details a set of recommendations
- Health and safety consultancy which covers everything from simple guidance to helping you achieve ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management system standards and a “Competent person service”
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments of buildings and Fire Risk Assessments can be completed at the same time as your Health and Safety Assessment in a single visit, if required
- Help meet your obligations under the relevant health and safety regulations
- Can have a positive impact to staff welfare and Health and Safety culture
- Includes access to INDIGO, Cardinus’ property risk management software. Helping you manaage every element of your property risk survey process from scheduling to storage of compliance reports, to management of risk items.
* The cost of calls to 02 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles. For our joint protection telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.