We can provide driver reward technology and telematics services through our Specialist Partner Lightfoot. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
Providing employees with information on how they drive at work can help improve driver behaviour. A real time coaching system that rewards your drivers during their journey can enable drivers to be both safe and efficient as well as helping them to reduce collisions, generate fuel savings as well as significantly and measurably reducing their carbon footprint.
- Lightfoot is a connected vehicle technology known for its positive engagement with drivers
- Based on three core principles that create behavioural change:
- Technology – Lightfoot communicates with the engine via the on-board diagnostics port to measure how efficiently the vehicle is being driven
- Psychology – gives the driver real-time verbal and visual nudges when they need to adjust their driving style
- Motivation – turning efficient driving into a competition with scores, league tables, incentives and rewards for better driving
- Supports reduced collisions leading to a potential reduction in claims
- Improved fuel usage
- Can help to reduce wear and tear and maintenance costs
- Can help decrease in management involvement