We can provide you with a fleet management solution through our Specialist Partner, Lightfoot. Their driver rewards platform and telematics technology helps fleets to improve safety, savings and sustainability, and is available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
Lightfoot’s in-cab coaching device trains drivers to improve their driving in real-time, helping to prevent dangerous habits and encouraging safer, smoother driving. The Lightfoot Driver App rewards drivers for improving their performance behind the wheel, leading to long-term, sustained results that can help to reduce accident rates, boost fuel savings, improve electric vehicle range and cut carbon emissions across the entire fleet.
- Lightfoot is a connected vehicle technology that enhances driver performance and engagement
- A telematics and fleet management suite that works alongside an in-cab device and rewards app
- Creates behavioural change through positive reinforcement:
o Drivers who hit the target can win cash prizes, giveaways and experiences
o Friendly competition is encouraged through league tables and high scores
o Discounts and offers
- Helps to reduce collisions, leading to a potential reduction in claims
- Aims to reduce fuel consumption
- Could help to lessen vehicle wear and tear, helping to reduce maintenance costs
- May reduce admin and paperwork as drivers become self-managing
- Could result in more range per charge in electric vehicles
* The cost of calls to 01 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles. For our joint protection telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.