We can provide thermal imaging products and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) equipment through our Specialist Partner PASS. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
Faults in property electrical systems or machinery can cause property fires. Fixed wiring, portable appliances, and machinery need to be regularly inspected to avoid overheating or insulation failure which ultimately, if left unchecked could cause a fire.
PASS offer a wide range of thermal imaging products that can help with preventative maintenance and fast diagnostics of potential damage to property. They also supply PAT testing equipment and training to enable you to carry out your own PAT Testing on electrical appliances within your business. Other services also include calibration and training courses in both electrical and thermal imaging.
- Thermal imaging cameras, associated training and calibration
- PAT testing equipment, training and relevant calibration
- Early detection and mitigation can limit the extent of damage that can be caused
- Can allow for proactive, scheduled maintenance instead of costly emergency repairs and downtime
- Can highlight potential hazards
* For joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored for quality and training purposes.