A collaborative approach
Aviva's processes are straightforward and built around the needs of businesses and their employees. Aviva will always be ready to help employers benefit from the insight gained from being a major provider of workplace pension schemes.
Your client relationship manager
You can rely on the dedication and commitment of a client relationship manager who will be your single point of contact with Aviva. They’ll provide appropriate and timely support, based on a close understanding of your employees’ needs and desired outcomes — as well as your own agreed objectives.
They’ll also help you by:
- Linking with our expert technical pension teams.
- Sharing fresh ideas, innovative thinking and relevant thought-leadership.
- Working alongside a dedicated UK-based team, with their own helpdesk facilities and administration resources, all based within the same location.
- Regularly reporting on governance issues, as well as providing updates from the Master Trust employer webinars forum and on any new proposition developments.
- Offering bi-annual employer webinars with Trustees in attendance. These will cover new developments and feature input from guest speakers, as well as offering the opportunity to talk to the Trustees directly.
Supporting your members when they need it most
Aviva’s unique scale and experience puts us in the ideal position to bring your members comprehensive support. More than 800 pension specialists provide a nationwide network of expertise, always ready to go the extra mile to help you and your employees.
The Trustees have a dedicated Member Experience and Communications Committee to oversee and develop the entire member interaction and journey within the Trust. They are implementing a clear, comprehensive communications strategy.
Aviva’s member communications seek to combine financial education with carefully tailored content designed to maximise engagement. By segmenting data and drawing on topical insight, they provide material relevant to individual members’ life stages and circumstances. This is done by:
- Continually monitoring and evaluating customer satisfaction to meet and exceed expectations.
- Developing a transformation programme for 'putting members first', making it exceptionally easy for them to do business with Aviva.
Employer pension made easy
Providing quality insight isn’t enough. It’s also crucial your pension scheme is easy to access, easy to understand and easy to manage. Aviva does this by:
- Providing a clear dashboard overview of your scheme
- Making it easy to upload members and contributions
- Empowering you to notify us of bulk or individual leavers with ease
- Putting full scheme demographics at your fingertips, including:
o Investment choices
Simple, consistent and seamless service
Aviva’s approach to service is based on three key principles, all centred on simplicity and careful understanding of customer needs:
- Digitalisation — developing intuitive solutions to make it easier for members, from digital signatures to increasing online capability and providing a live chat facility.
- Automation — automating high volume, low complexity demands, to improve straight-through processing and increase first-point resolution.
- Paperless — providing members with options on how they receive key communications.
Expert business insight and analysis