Aviva Member Servicing
Running a pension scheme can be a time consuming administrative burden for employers.
That's why we've developed Aviva Member Servicing, a standalone PC based system designed to reduce the paper workload of monitoring and administering pension schemes.
It allows you to:
- Supply all data required for administrating the scheme with one easy-to-use system
- Ensure that the administration of the scheme runs smoothly
- Meet the Pensions Regulator's requirements for the submission of a record of payments
- Helps you satisfy data protection requirements
- Make changes to member details
- Ensure that member’s plans are always up to date with changes
- Advise us about scheme leavers and joiners
- Withhold data from Aviva for individuals where authority has not been given.
- Securely transmit data by e-mail
- Provide a means of requesting new business quotations for new employees.
- Provide evidence that the administration of the scheme is being kept up to date
- Provide a history of contributions applied to members plan
- Receive notification each month of when the next contribution data is due to be sent to Aviva
- Gives the assurance that Aviva will collect the correct amount of contribution each month through direct debit - if applicable
- Enables you to see that the total of all the contributions matches the BACS payment you send us - if applicable
Install Aviva Member Servicing