Making the right move
Our simple switching process means you can set your clients up with our workplace pension scheme and transfer their assets quickly and easily.
Please note that a minimum number of contributing employees may apply. We won't charge you, your client or their employees a thing for transferring workplace pensions to us.
Simple switching process
Once you’ve got a quote, it’s quick and easy to complete the application and switch to us
Our UK-based teams are ready with any help you might need - via phone or email
Asset transfer specialists
Our experienced team can help you move existing scheme funds to us provided the employees agree
The value of a pension can go down as well as up and employees may get back less than the amount paid in. There’s no guarantee your client or their employees will be better off by transferring.
Before employees can transfer
There are some workplace pensions we can't accept for transfer. Here are a few points you and your client will need to think about first:
Unless individual scheme members have received a personal recommendation from a financial adviser, we won’t accept:
- Any safeguarded benefits the employee currently has
You won’t be able to move:
- Pensions that employees have already started taking an income from
Please be aware that:
- There may be a charge from existing pension providers for leaving them
- During a transfer, pension money won't be invested anywhere, so employees may miss out on any rise in investment values while the scheme is switched
- If the employee wishes to cancel, the old pension provider may not accept the transfer back
Ready to switch?
To find out if switching to our workplace pension is right for your client, get a quote.
Learn more about our pension
We have lots of guides for your client, on everything from payroll integration to investment options.
If you've got a query about our workplace pension we'll be happy to help.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org