Group Income Protection Insurance
What are the benefits?
How does Group Income Protection insurance work?
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- 24/7 counselling helpline
- Up to eight face-to-face counselling sessions if clinically appropriate
- Online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) course available following a telephone assessment and online chat counselling via Care First Lifestyle
- Line Manager support with access to Care First Lifestyle
- Information and advice available Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm
- Access to the Employee Assistance App (EAP) called In Your Pocket (IYP)
- Access to Stress Free Island – a digital prevention tool offering techniques to manage stress and anxiety. (Speak to your financial adviser to get your unique access code)
The Employee Assistance Programme, provided by Care first, is a non-contractual benefit that can be withdrawn by Aviva at any time, without notice.
Making a claim
Other business cover
From promoting health and wellbeing among your employees to training your management team, workplace wellbeing’s here to help.
Our flexible employee benefits let your employees choose the right benefits to suit their lifestyle.
Group Critical Illness
With Group Critical Illness, we’ll pay your employees a tax-free lump sum if they’re diagnosed with a critical illness, or undergo surgery, covered by the policy.