Defined Benefit Pension Services
Welcome to Aviva’s online services for defined benefit pension scheme trustees. Here you can access information, specially designed to help the trustees of defined benefit pension schemes that are run by Aviva.
Below are links to some of our administration forms that you may find useful.
For UK schemes
For Channel Islands schemes
For all schemes
Are you the member or ex-member of the pension scheme?
If yes, then you will need to contact the trustees of the defined benefit pension scheme in the first instance. If you are not sure of the details for the trustees or the pension scheme you were part of, you can try the government website http://www.gov.uk/find-lost-pension
If you're a current or ex-member of the Defined Benefit (Final Salary) part of the Aviva Staff Pension Scheme then you can contact email@example.com.
If you're a current or ex-member of the Defined Contribution (Money Purchase) part of the Aviva Staff Pension Scheme then you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the trustee of the pension scheme?
Our dedicated administration team are available to handle the following types of enquiries relating to your defined benefit pension scheme:
- Documentation Enquires, such as scheme rules & rule amendments
- Commission & Premium Payment Enquiries
- General Enquiries, such as benefit, renewal or disclosure queries and member quotations.
If you do have any enquiries you can contact the team by writing to them at the following address:
Aviva, PO Box, 3238, DBP Department, Surrey Street, Norwich, NR1 3UE.
For actuarial enquiries, such as valuation reports and contribution schedules, contact the actuarial team.
Pensions in Payment
For enquiries on pensions in payment you can contact the Retirement Solutions team by email at:
Useful website links
You may find the following websites helpful in the management of your defined benefit pension scheme.
- Aviva Investor’s investment Education and trustee training site: http://www.investmenttutor.com/
- The Pension Regulator’s “Trustee toolkit” to help trustees understand the requirements for trustee knowledge and understanding, introduced by the Pensions Act 2004: http://www.trusteetoolkit.com/arena/index.cfm
- Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs Pensions site which contains useful information for trustees of occupational pension schemes: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/pensionsschemes/index.shtml
- The Pension Protection Fund (established to pay compensation to members of eligible defined benefit pension schemes when there is a qualifying insolvency event in relation to the employer and where there are insufficient assets in the pension scheme to cover Pension Protection Fund levels of compensation): http://www.pensionprotectionfund.org.uk/Pages/homepage.aspx
- The Pensions Advisory Service site which provides free and independent guidance on pensions: http://www.pensionsadvisoryservice.org.uk/
- General information from Aviva about with-profits investments: https://www.aviva.co.uk/retirement/products/select-investment/funds-to-invest-in/with-profits/existing-customers/form/guide-to-your-fund/
- Department for Work & Pensions letter forwarding service for tracing former employees: http://www.dwp.gov.uk/other-specialists/bulk-letter-forwarding-service/
Need more assistance?
If you have any questions about how any of this impacts on your scheme, we recommend that you speak to your adviser.