Why choose Work:Life Benefits?
Bring all your benefits under one roof
Quicker and easier for you to administer, easier and more engaging for your employees to use.
Only pay for what you need
Your solution will be built to your exact requirements – so you won’t end up paying for features you don’t want or need. Choose which benefit modules you want and the service level that suits you best, from self-service to fully comprehensive.
Significant savings possible
Offer a pension and/or flexible benefits scheme through Work:Life Benefits and you could save on national insurance contributions.
Use our recommended benefit providers or ones of your choice. And if you want to offer any of your existing benefits through the platform, you can.
Easy to use – for you and your employees.
We worked with a leading usability consultancy to ensure the system is simple, intuitive and engaging to use.
Packed with tools to help you engage your workforce
Including a targeted messaging facility, which lets you send personalised messages to groups of employees.
The benefit modules you can choose
You can choose to add one, some or all of these modules to your Work:Life Benefits platform. Whatever works best for your business.
Gives your employees access to thousands of discounts, cashback offers and other promotions from top brands and retailers.
- A good way of drawing employees back to the platform.
- Example offers include discounts and cashback on supermarket shopping, high street brands and holidays.
An online statement showing your employees the monetary value of their benefits package – their pension, holiday entitlement and any other benefits they’re using.
- A cost-effective motivational tool.
- Highlights the otherwise ‘hidden’ value of an employee’s benefits.
- Lists all the benefits your employee is using, with details of what you and your employee pays towards each.
Gives your employees a selection of benefits they can pick and choose from, depending on what suits them.
- Can save you money on National Insurance contributions
- Employees choose the benefits that suit them.
- Example benefits include: childcare vouchers, the ability to buy and sell annual leave, discounted mountain bikes and computers.
If you have an Aviva pension scheme or you’re setting one up, you can integrate it into your Work:Life Benefits platform.
- Allows your employees to see the value of their pension through the platform.
- Enables them to access online pension management.
- Gives your employees all the benefits of our Company Pension.
Holiday and absence tracking
Gives you complete control over holidays and absences, allowing you to approve, manage and monitor them all securely online.
- You can see all staff holidays and absences in one place.
- Enables your employees to make and manage holiday requests online.
- Helps you monitor any absence trends.
Enables your employees to access their payslips, P60 and P11D securely online.
- Saves you paper and time.
- Eases the administrative burden of producing paper payslips.
- Convenient for your employees – payslips are accessible 24/7.
Integrating existing benefits
If you already offer benefits to your employees – through a flexible benefits scheme, for example – we can integrate you into Work:Life Benefits. No problem.
We can integrate any number of existing benefits from many different providers. In doing so, your existing benefits will become selectable online.
What does it cost?
As Work:Life Benefits only includes the benefit modules you need, it’s a cost-effective choice.
We’ll give you an exact quote once we’ve met to discuss your requirements. But for an indicative price, please email us, or speak to your financial adviser. See below for details.
Find out more today
For more information about bringing Work:Life Benefits into your business, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org