Some people go on holiday more often than others, and as such need assurances that they're adequately protected. Aviva Distinct Travel Insurance offers extensive cover, so whenever you're planning to get away, you can be confident we've got you covered.
- Worldwide medical emergencies and associated expenses covered up to £10 million
- We’ll pay hospital fees direct where we can, giving you one less hassle
- With a 24-hour UK claims helpline, you can be assured that we’ll deal with claims quickly and fairly
- Replacement of lost or stolen travel documents and help to trace lost or delayed baggage, so you can remain focused on enjoying your holiday
- £15,000 cancellation cover per person.
Please refer to your Aviva Distinct Travel policy wording (PDF 699 KB) for full details including the restrictions and exclusions that apply.
Please note: Aviva Distinct Travel Insurance is an additional cover to Aviva Distinct Home Insurance.
Aviva Distinct Travel Insurance is an optional add-on to Aviva Distinct Home Insurance, and is no longer available for new business or for existing Aviva Distinct Home Insurance customers who do not already have the add-on.
If you are an existing Distinct customer and you wish to contact us, please refer to your policy schedule for our contact number.
For our joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored and will be saved for a minimum of 5 years. Calls to 0800 numbers from UK landlines and mobiles are free. The cost of calls to 03 prefixed numbers and local numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles.
If you are an intermediary dealing with Aviva Distinct, please visit our broker site.
Important Aviva Distinct Travel Insurance information
These documents contain current information about Aviva Distinct Travel Insurance. If you've already got a policy with us they may not apply to you, or they may have been personalised to reflect your circumstances. So, please refer to your own policy documents, which were sent to you, when checking details of your cover.