Are golf clubs covered?
Under contents insurance we will automatically provide cover for loss of or damage to golf clubs caused by any of the these events whilst in the home:
- Fire, explosion, lightning, earthquake and smoke damage
- Storm and flood damage
- Riot, civil commotion, strikes, labour and political disturbances
- Damage by malicious persons or vandals
- Collision by aircraft or other aerial devices, vehicles and animals (not including domestic pets)
- Theft or attempted theft from the home
- Falling radio and TV aerials
- Subsidence, heave or landslide
- Damage caused by falling trees or branches
- Escape of water
- Leakage of heating fuel
If you would like to be covered away from home you will need to select personal belongings cover.
If any single item exceeds £2,000 in value then please call us on 0800 056 0890 so that we can specify it.
For cover limits, exclusions and further information please see our overview of benefits.