Assumptions we use for your quote
To save you time, we'll use some assumptions to create your quote.
- The vehicle is a car or van
- The main driver is resident in Great Britain, the Isle of Man or Channel Islands
- The vehicle is registered in the UK
- The vehicle is currently insured on a Comprehensive or Third Party, Fire & Theft basis
- The vehicle is in a roadworthy condition
- The seating capacity of the vehicle does not exceed 8 people
- The vehicle is not a motor caravan/caravanette
- The vehicle is not used for private hire
- The vehicle does not exceed:
- 3500kg in weight including load
- 7.5m in length
- 2.55m in width
About our service to you (please read this statement)
The first step is to choose the type of cover you need.
Cover is available for private individuals, sole traders and companies, and we tailor it to suit your needs. Please choose one of the options below.
If you drive just one vehicle we offer personal cover or joint personal cover on our standalone Rescue policy.
Protect your business vehicle so you can get from A to B without worry.
Insure your company vehicle today and get a quote in minutes.
If you prefer to call us for a quote over the phone
Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday and bank holidays: 10:00am to 4:00pm
For our joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored. Calls to 0800 numbers from UK landlines and mobiles are free.