Am I covered?
Before you make a claim, check that you’re covered for damage to your home and its contents.
Is it worth claiming?
In some cases, making a claim might not be the best option. Find out whether or not you should go ahead.
Make a claim online
Making a claim is easy online. All you need to do is login or register to MyAviva and follow the instructions. We’ll take care of the rest.
When you make a claim, we aim to contact you back within two hours between 08:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday to progress it. Before you get started, make sure you have the following details to hand:
- Your insurance policy number
- Photos of damaged or lost property
- Receipts, quotes or invoices
- An estimate of the size of the affected area
If there’s been an emergency, call us on 0345 030 6945 so we can help you as soon as possible. Lines are open 24/7.
Examples of emergency situations
- Your home has been left unsecure due to damaged locks, doors or windows
- There’s standing water in your home as a result of flooding
- There’s ongoing dripping or leaking water
- Your home is uninhabitable
- There’s any risk of injury to your or anyone else from hazards like falling masonry or electrocution