What is covered under Home Emergency Cover?
Aviva home emergency cover provides you with expert help with emergencies at your property.
- Up to £1000 for labour, parts and materials per claim
- Hotel accommodation costs up to £1000 if your home is uninhabitable
- No excess to pay
- Loss of essential services
- Roof damage following a storm
- Plumbing emergencies
- Electrical emergency and breakdown
- Lost keys or damage to locks, doors and windows
- Pest infestation of rats, mice, wasps or hornets
If you have an existing policy you can add Home Emergency Cover using MyAviva. Once logged in follow the below steps:
Use the "Your policies" button > Then use the "Details" button on the policy you wish to view > Then "Amend my policy" > Under the appropriate cover select "Yes" next to Home Emergency.
If you're a new customer, for cover limits and exclusions please see our Policy Booklet.
If you're an existing customer, for cover limits and exclusions please refer to the documents section of MyAviva on the policy you wish to view.
Explore more frequently asked questions
Whether you want to change your details, make a claim or understand more about our products, you can find answers to FAQs by category.
FAQ search tool
Not found the answer you need yet? If you have a particular question, try our FAQ search tool.