Which physiotherapists can I use for my treatment?

You’ll need to have a telephone clinical assessment (TCA) with a physiotherapist first. If they think you need face-to-face physiotherapy, they’ll arrange a first session with a local physiotherapist from the network at a time and date that suits you. They’ll then send you email confirmation of the appointment.

Explore more frequently asked questions

Whether you want to change your details, make a claim or understand more about our products, you can find answers to FAQs by category.

Coronavirus updates, help and support

We're having to do a few things a little differently right now, here's all the latest information about our different policies, including COVID-19 specific frequently asked questions, and the best way to contact us.

FAQ search tool

Not found the answer you need yet? If you have a particular question, try our FAQ search tool.