Terms and conditions
Take out Over 50s Life Insurance online and we'll send you £50 worth of Marks & Spencer vouchers after we've received your 4th monthly premium payment (the "Offer").
Subject to meeting all of the below conditions, we shall send you £50 worth of Marks & Spencer vouchers.
- The promoter of this Offer is Aviva UK Digital Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 09766150 and has it's registered office at St Helen's, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ, United Kingdom. The provider of the Offer is Marks and Spencer [insert M&S] ompany details
- The Offer is valid for Over 50s Life Insurance policies taken out online, though this offer might be removed or changed at any time
- Once the policy has started,you must make (and we must have received) 4 monthly premium payments in relation to it before we will issue your voucher. The voucher will be sent within 28 days of us receiving your 4th premium payment. please allow for delivery time
- The voucher will be subject to the provider's (i.e. Marks and Spencer) own terms and conditions
- Aviva shall not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations where the failure is caused by something outside of its reasonable control
- These terms and conditions shall be subject to the Laws of England and Wales and disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- The Offer is only available when you purchase an Over 50s Life Insurance policy directly with Aviva. The Offer is not available if you apply through a price comparison or cashback website, or via a third party (eg financial adviser/broker, etc)
- If you have previously cancelled a life insurance plan taken out directly with Aviva within the last 12 months, then you will not qualify for the Offer
- No cash alternative will be provided
- The Offer is one (1) voucher per person in a 12-month period and will not be available if the product is purchased with any other gifts or offers
- Aviva staff are not eligible for this Offer
- Aviva will not issue any vouchers if it suspects the terms of the Offer are being abused
Looking for critical illness cover?
Visit our critical illness cover page to see full details of the insurance we offer.
Still need help? Give us a call.
Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
For our joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored and will be saved for a minimum of 5 years. Calls to 0800 numbers from UK landlines and mobiles are free.