That's £15,000 each for mums and dads
At Aviva, we're here to help protect what matters most to you. And what could matter more than your family? We’re giving each parent £15,000 free life insurance as a first step towards protecting your family. There's no purchase necessary and there are absolutely no strings attached.
A free life insurance policy – easy to set up, and protect what matters most today.
- We’ll pay £15,000 if a parent covered dies during the policy term.
- Cover lasts for 12 months from acceptance and will not renew.
- You can take out the plan once your child has been born and before they are four years old.
- It takes just a few minutes to apply and cover will start as soon as you've completed the short application process.
- No payment is needed and we won't request bank account or credit card details.
- Rest assured any personal information included on your Free Parent Life Cover application will not be sold onto a third party.
- Get instant access to your policy documents online through MyAviva.
Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply – please see the Important Plan Information (PDF 87KB).
Is £15,000 enough?
£15,000 of cover is a help towards protecting your family but it may not provide the financial reassurance you need. It's important to review your full life cover requirements.
Have a question?
Browse our Life Cover FAQs
Call one of our team for more information.
0800 404 6465
- Monday to Friday
- 8.00am - 8.00pm
- 8.30am - 5.00pm
- 10.00am - 4.00pm
Calls may be recorded and/or monitored.