We specialise in supporting customers who have a driving passion for vehicles with a certain something.
Why choose Aviva Distinct Car Insurance?
- Your choice of repairers - use our trusted network or any supplier of your choice. Either way, you know your pride and joy is going to be restored properly
- Uninsured driver promise: if you’re hit by an uninsured driver and it wasn’t your fault, your no-claim discount won’t be lost, and we’ll refund any excess. You’ll need to provide us with details of the other vehicle and driver.
- No-blame discount: if your car is lost, stolen or damaged at no fault to you, any no claim discount you have accrued won't be affected
- Courtesy car: if your car is stolen, being repaired or written off, to keep you on the road you’ll get the choice of a Mercedes C class courtesy car or up to £5,000 to hire a car that is similar to yours
- Comprehensive breakdown: for reassurance, the very top level of breakdown cover is provided by RAC, available in both the UK and most of Europe.
Exclusions and restrictions may apply, refer to Aviva Distinct Motor policy wording (PDF 1.7 MB) for full details.
If you are a new customer, speak to your insurance broker about contacting us. If you need a new insurance broker, you can find one at the British Insurance Brokers Association.
If you are an existing Distinct customer and you wish to contact us, please refer to your policy schedule for our contact number.
For our joint protection, calls to and from Aviva may be recorded and/or monitored.
If you are an intermediary dealing with Aviva Distinct, please visit our broker site.
Important Aviva Distinct Car Insurance information
These documents contain current information about Aviva Distinct. If you've already got a policy with us they may not apply to you, or they may have been personalised to reflect your circumstances. So, please refer to your own policy documents, which were sent to you, when checking details of your cover.