Some people go on holiday more often than others and as such need assurance that they’re adequately protected. Aviva Private Clients Travel Insurance offers wide-ranging cover as standard. So whenever you’re planning to get away, you can be confident we’ve got you covered.
- Worldwide medical emergencies and associated expenses covered up to £10 million
- We’ll pay hospital fees direct where we can, giving you one less hassle
- With a 24-hour UK claims helpline, you can be assured that we’ll deal with claims quickly and fairly
- Replacement of lost or stolen travel documents and help to trace lost or delayed baggage, so you can remain focused on enjoying your holiday
- £15,000 cancellation cover per person
Please note, Aviva Private Clients travel insurance is only available as additional cover to Aviva Private Clients home insurance.
For our joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored and will be saved for a minimum of 5 years. Calls to 0800 numbers from UK landlines and mobiles are free. The cost of calls to 03 prefixed numbers and local numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles.
If you are an intermediary dealing with Aviva Private Clients, please visit our broker site.
Important Aviva Private Clients Travel Insurance information
These documents contain current information about Aviva Private Clients insurance. If you've already got a policy with us they may not apply to you, or they may have been personalised to reflect your circumstances. So, please refer to your own policy documents, which were sent to you, when checking details of your cover.