Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I insure a dog or cat of any age?
Your pet can be insured from the age of eight weeks. For new policies we do not insure dogs ages nine and over or cats ages 11 and over
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?