Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How is Personal accident insurance different from Life or Healthcare cover?
We have four Personal accident products for you to choose from. In general, personal accident products only pay a benefit if you suffer injuries or die as a direct result of an accident. Injury or death which results from sickness or disease is not covered.
Because accidents can happen to anyone irrespective of their health, unlike Life or Healthcare insurance, we don't ask questions about your health or whether you smoke or have smoked. As long as you are eligible (age 18 or over and under the upper age limit and a UK resident), you can take out personal accident insurance.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Will personal accident insurance cover me for a motor accident?
- Who receives the benefit if I die as a result of an accident?
- Does personal accident insurance cover me for an accident abroad?
- Does personal accident insurance cover me for an illness or condition that I had before I took out my insurance?
- Can I have more than one personal accident policy?
Browse our FAQs by topic