Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Will personal accident insurance cover me for a motor accident?
Yes, our personal accident insurance covers you for all accidental injuries, whether they happen in a motor accident, at home, at work or wherever.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Does personal accident insurance cover me for an accident abroad?
- Who receives the benefit if I die as a result of an accident?
- How is Personal accident insurance different from Life or Healthcare cover?
- Does personal accident insurance cover me for an illness or condition that I had before I took out my insurance?
- Can I have more than one personal accident policy?
Browse our FAQs by topic