Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Does personal accident insurance cover me for an accident abroad?
The Hospital Cash Plan policy only provides cover for hospitalisation in a UK hospital so an accident abroad would not be covered unless repatriated to a UK hospital as an inpatient. All other personal accident products wil cover you for an accident anywhere in the world. However, your main private residence must be in the UK.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Will personal accident insurance cover me for a motor accident?
- Who receives the benefit if I die as a result of an accident?
- How is Personal accident insurance different from Life or Healthcare cover?
- Can I have more than one personal accident policy?
- Does personal accident insurance cover me for an illness or condition that I had before I took out my insurance?
Browse our FAQs by topic