Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Does personal accident insurance cover me for an accident abroad?
The Hospital Cash Plan policy only provides cover for hospitalisation in a UK hospital so an accident abroad would not be covered unless repatriated to a UK hospital as an inpatient. All other personal accident products wil cover you for an accident anywhere in the world. However, your main private residence must be in the UK.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Will personal accident insurance cover me for a motor accident?
- Who receives the benefit if I die as a result of an accident?
- How is Personal accident insurance different from Life or Healthcare cover?
- Can I have more than one personal accident policy?
- Does personal accident insurance cover me for an illness or condition that I had before I took out my insurance?
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?