Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I have more than one personal accident policy?
Yes, you can. We will pay pay any benefit due regardless of whether the insured person is covered by any other insurance. We recommend you review your insurance on a regular basis to ensure it meets your protection needs and is kept up to date.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Will personal accident insurance cover me for a motor accident?
- How is Personal accident insurance different from Life or Healthcare cover?
- Who receives the benefit if I die as a result of an accident?
- Can I increase the amount of benefit I would receive?
- Does personal accident insurance cover me for an accident abroad?
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?