Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Who receives the benefit if I die as a result of an accident?
Claim benefit payments will be made directly to the executor(s)/administrator(s) of the person's estate. If your partner is covered under your insurance, this means you will not automatically receive the claim benefit payment. We will ask for Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration to confirm entitlement to receive the payment before releasing the funds
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How is Personal accident insurance different from Life or Healthcare cover?
- Will personal accident insurance cover me for a motor accident?
- Can I have more than one personal accident policy?
- Does personal accident insurance cover me for an accident abroad?
- Can I increase the amount of benefit I would receive?
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?