Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: Who receives the benefit if I die as a result of an accident?

Claim benefit payments will be made directly to the executor(s)/administrator(s) of the person's estate. If your partner is covered under your insurance, this means you will not automatically receive the claim benefit payment. We will ask for Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration to confirm entitlement to receive the payment before releasing the funds

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top