Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I increase the amount of benefit I would receive?
Yes, if after reviewing your insurance you would like to increase the amount of benefit please call 0800 158 3993 where a member of our customer service team will discuss your options with you and explain how this affects your premium. Alternatively, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you cannot increase the amount of benefit on our Hospital Cash Plan.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can I have more than one personal accident policy?
- Can I cancel my life insurance policy at any time?
- How is Personal accident insurance different from Life or Healthcare cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Will personal accident insurance cover me for a motor accident?
Browse our FAQs by topic