Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I have more than one Free Parent Life Cover policy?Yes, you can have one policy for each child, per parent. Find out more about our Free Parent Life Cover.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What does legal cover provide?
- Why is my online renewal price different to my renewal documents you sent through the post?
- If I take out Free Parent Life Cover do I have to take out further cover when the policy ends?
- Is there an age limit for taking out a life insurance policy?
- Do I have to take out Decreasing Life Insurance to cover a mortgage?
Browse our FAQs by topic