Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I have more than one Free Parent Life Cover policy?Yes, you can have one policy for each child, per parent. Find out more about our Free Parent Life Cover.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?