Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Will my European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) still be valid during the Transition Period?
An EHIC will continue to provide you with state-provided healthcare available to residents of EU countries during the Transition Period. Further EHIC guidance is available on www.gov.uk/european-health-insurance-card
Whether you have a valid EHIC or not doesn’t affect the cover provided through your travel insurance.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?