Complete the form to tell us how we can help
The following items need to be specified:
- Items that are worth over £2000 individually and are taken away from home
- Hearing aids and contact lenses
- Specialist sporting equipment (such as; skis/snowboards, sub aqua equipment or riding tack)
- Cycles, if cover needed away from home
- Valuables worth over £2000 whether taken away from home, or not. (Valuables include stamp, coin, or medal collections; pictures and other works of art; items of gold, silver, or any other precious metal; jewellery and watches).
If you need to specify any of the above items, please let us know by filling out the form below. We typically reply within 24 hours.
If you are requesting changes to your policy and there is an additional premium due, we will reply by email with a quote. We aim to do this within 24 hours. No changes generating an additional premium will be made to your policy, until you reply accepting the quote and confirming you want to proceed.
Did you know that you can add optional covers?
Tailor your policy with our optional add-ons and get extra cover for your home and belongings.
If you have landlord cover, check what optional covers you can add to your policy, at the bottom of the page.
You can find more details about optional covers and what is and isn’t covered in your policy document in MyAviva.
These optional covers may not be available for AvivaPlus policies.