In the event of an emergency it's always better to call us on 0345 030 6945 so we can make sure you get help as quickly as possible.
Always call us in these situations
- Your home is unsecure such as damage to locks, doors or windows.
- There is standing water in your home caused by flooding.
- There is on-going dripping or leaking water.
- There is any risk of injury to you or anyone else from things like falling masonry or electrocution.
- Your home is uninhabitable.
Complete our easy online form
Call our UK claims line 24/7
- Call our UK claims team 24/7, on 0345 030 6945. One of our expert personal claim managers will be on hand to help.
- To make a legal services claim call the legal helpline on 0800 096 5850.
The cost of calls to 03 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles.
For our joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.
Email our specialist home claim team
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your claim, your contact telephone number and the best time to call you. One of our expert personal claims managers will call you as soon as they can.