Covers your personal belongings and baggage during your trip if they’re lost or damaged.
- Up to £1,500 in total (with a £50 excess per person)
- Single item limit of £400
- Total valuables limit of £400
Remember, we aren’t able to pay any claims where you’ve left baggage or belongings deliberately unattended, or where you haven’t reported the event to the police within 24 hours of discovery.
Winter sports cover
While you’re automatically covered for some winter sports activities, this cover gives you extra protection if you’re planning on hitting the slopes regularly.
- Winter sports equipment up to £500 (with a £50 excess per person)
- Avalanche delay up to £200
- Piste closure limit up to £300
- Inability to take part due to illness or accidental injury up to £200
Unfortunately, we can’t cover claims where you’ve had your equipment taken from a motor vehicle or where you’ve taken part in an activity that’s not listed in your policy.
Remember that to claim for any theft, you must report the incident to the police within 24 hours of discovery.
You’re already covered for up to 15 metres in depth. But with this option, there’s no maximum number of dives, plus:
- Dive deeper up to 30m (as long as you’re qualified)
- Cover lasts for up to 31 days while you’re away
Unfortunately, you’re not covered for technical diving (like free diving or cage diving). And you must be accompanied by a qualified driving instructor and follow all the safety guidelines while you’re diving.
Cover for your clubs and golf equipment - even green fees if you're unwell - from loss, damage or theft.
- Cover for clubs and equiment up to £1,500 (with a £50 excess per person)
- Hired equipment covered up to £250
- We'll refund your green fees if you’re not able to play (eg if you’re injured or unwell)
Unfortunately, we can’t cover claims where you’ve had your equipment taken from a motor vehicle or where you haven’t reported the event to the police within 24 hours of discovery.
Take a look at our latest news and guides.
Safety tips for solo travel
Looking to get away from it all? Take a look at our top safety tips when travelling alone.
Holiday healthcare in Europe
All you need to know about the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), what it covers (and what it doesn’t).
Travel tips for long trips
What to do if you’re planning an extended stay away from home
How to protect yourself while skiing
Some pointers on how to stay safe on the slopes, from getting the right gear to making sure you have the right insurance cover.
Still need help? Give us a call.
Monday to Friday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
1 For our joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored and will be saved for a minimum of five years. The cost of calls to 03 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles.