If you wish to report a new claim that's being made against you, by another person(s) or company, OR you wish to report an incident which may potentially lead to a new claim being made against you, please kindly follow these instructions:
IMPORTANT: if you have an insurance broker, please firstly report the incident to them. Your broker will, in turn, let us know. If you do not have an insurance broker, please follow these instructions:
- if the claim against you is for an INJURY TO A PERSON(S), please call 0345 300 7586.
- if the claim is for VEHICLE DAMAGE (BUT NOT RELATING TO A ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT) or PROPERTY DAMAGE, please call the Damage Unit on 0345 301 6042.
- Queries in relation to road traffic accident motor claims should be directed to motor claims.
- if the claim against you is for INDUSTRIAL DISEASE(Legacy), please call 02070 688498 or 0345 301 6050 alternatively can email at email@example.com
- or you can WRITE to us, providing full details of the incident in question, incident date, your Aviva insurance policy number and telephone and e mail contact details for you, so we can get in touch, via Aviva Liability Claims, PO Box 3456, NORWICH, NR1 3GJ.
Typical new claims information we need will be:
- your name
- your Aviva policy number
- the incident date
- the incident circumstances
- nature of injury/damage/loss
- your contact details
- the Claimant's contact details
- any Witness contact details
- estimate of the value of the loss and
- your view on who was responsible
Making an enquiry about an existing liability claim
Please call the person handling your claim, directly. The claims handler should have provided his/her name, phone number and email address when they initially spoke or wrote to you. If you don't know the person's details, please use the same numbers to dial when making a new claim (see above), dependent on the type of claim you are making.
Sometimes things will regrettably go wrong and if you do need to speak with one of our skilled Troubleshooters, please call us on 0345 302 8340 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office location and opening hours
We are open between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding English bank holidays and the 2nd working day of January.
Helping us to help you
Please tell us promptly of any claim, or if there could be a claim. Telling us early will help us gain access to information and evidence to make the right decision.
If you are a Broker
If you are a Broker, you can now notify all these commercial claims online 24/7 - Employers Liability, Public Liability, Property Liability and Environmental/Disease Claims. Just visit the Aviva Broker website at http://broker.aviva.co.uk/ for more information. You can go directly to the online form at https://broker.aviva.co.uk/claims/make-claim/.