Can I start a pension for my child or grandchild?

Yes, you can start a pension for your children or grandchildren if you’re their legal guardian. Your adviser can guide you through your options, help you set up a pension, and start making contributions.

Tax benefits are dependent on your child's or grandchild's circumstances and are subject to change.

Explore more frequently asked questions

Whether you want to change your details, make a claim or understand more about our products, you can find answers to FAQs by category.

Coronavirus updates, help and support

We're having to do a few things a little differently right now, here's all the latest information about our different policies, including COVID-19 specific frequently asked questions, and the best way to contact us.

FAQ search tool

Not found the answer you need yet? If you have a particular question, try our FAQ search tool.