Response heating and boiler cover
How do HomeServe vet their tradesmen?
HomeServe are careful to vet all HomeServe approved tradesmen. They do this by:
- Inspecting jobs upon completion.
- Taking a copy of their Public Liability Certificate.
- Validating their relevant trade certificates.
- Getting them to agree to the HomeServe Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicator.
- Getting them to sign the HomeServe Health and Safety Statement.
When will my annual gas boiler service be carried out?
When you first purchase Aviva Heating and Boiling cover, HomeServe will arrange an appointment to carry out a boiler health check. A HomeServe engineer will inspect your heating system to ensure it is working safely and confirm we can cover it.
They will also carry out your first boiler service during the same visit as long as your boiler passes its health check. Provided we offer renewal, we will contact you each year to arrange your annual boiler service. This will usually be carried out between April and September so we can keep the winter months free to help customers with heating emergencies. We offer morning, afternoon and evening appointments, 7 days a week.
Find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions on car, home, health, life and travel insurance cover, pensions, investments, the Aviva Drive app and Brexit.