Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is the With-Profits Committee?
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we are fully committed to treating you fairly at all times. To support this, we have a With-Profits Committee which oversees our work with independent expertise to make sure our decisions relating to with-profits investments are fair.
You can find out more about our With-Profits Committee at aviva.co.uk/wpcommittee
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can I change my mind about where my money is invested?
- My personal details have changed, what should I do?
- Why did my identity check fail?
- If I already have a pension scheme, can I use that to auto-enrol my employees?
- How does Aviva monitor MVR rates and determine when they can be reduced or removed?
Browse our FAQs by topic