Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I cover the contents of my van?
Our comprehensive insurance covers tools kept in your vehicle up to a total value of £500
> For private use customers tool cover is provided for non-powered hand tools for domestic DIY, gardening and vehicle maintenance activities
> For business use customers tools cover is provided for tools of the trade reasonably associated with your declared occupation
If you're a new customer, for cover limits, exclusions and further information please see our Summary of Cover (PDF 105KB)
If you're an existing customer, for cover limits, exclusions and further information please refer to the documents section of MyAviva on the policy you wish to view
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?