Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Am I covered for moving house?
Our contents insurance includes cover for your contents while being moved by professional removers from your existing home (provided we are already insuring your contents at this address) to your new permanent home (including temporary storage in a recognised storage depository for up to seven days)
If you're a new customer, for cover limits and exclusions (such as money, jewellery and watches) please see our Policy Booklet
If you're an existing customer, for cover limits and exclusions (such as money, jewellery and watches) please refer to the documents section of MyAviva on the policy you wish to view
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?