Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is the basic excess?
With third party fire and theft cover your excess is £250. Comprehensive policy holders can choose from a range of excess options between £150 and £1,050 (default excess is £350)
Additional excesses may apply in some cases. Such as when young drivers are named on the policy.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?