Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I have more than one vehicle with different renewal dates on the same policy?
We can give you a quote for vehicle(s) with different renewal dates which you can then add to your Multicar policy when your current cover runs out
Once covered under our Multicar policy we will align them into a single renewal date
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?