Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: Do I need a Green Card?

A Green Card is an internationally recognised certificate that provides proof that you have a policy in force in the UK that meets the minimum legal requirements in the country you are visiting

Green Cards are only required when travelling to one of the below countries:

> Israel
> Morocco
> Montenegro
> Tunisia
> Turkey
> Bosnia and Herzegovina

To request a Green Card or for more information please call us on 0800 056 2192

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top