Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Is there an age limit for taking out a Life Insurance plan?All of our Life Insurance plans are available from your 18th birthday, but they vary in terms of the possible length of plan
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?