Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What does my Life Insurance plan cover me for?
You can find out what you’re covered for in your Life Insurance plan booklet, which is sent to you when you first take out the plan.
If you’re not sure, we're happy to explain the terms and benefits over the phone.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?