Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How does the special medical assistance work?Special medical assistance is included if you select Onward Travel for your UK breakdown cover
If you or one of your passengers is taken into hospital more than 20 miles from home we arrange and pay for overnight accommodation for the other passengers, and arrange for an ambulance to take the patient to a local hospital near their home.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?