Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: Am I covered for accommodation and meals if I get stranded abroad?

Your airline/tour operator is likely to have certain obligations in respect of accommodation and food.

However, if you have purchased the optional airspace closure cover and you are stranded abroad due to airspace or an airport or port being closed or your flight being cancelled due to volcanic ash, we will pay you a benefit of £100 per person for each 24 hour period that you are unable to return home which can be used towards accommodation and associated expenses.
For further information please see the airspace closure cover section of the Optional Covers Booklet.

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top