Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: What cover do I have if I'm delayed outside the UK?

If you have added Travel Disruption cover to your policy you will be able to claim a benefit of £25 per person for every 12 hour period you are delayed if your pre-booked scheduled transport whilst outside of the UK is delayed or cancelled.

Otherwise, there is no cover for delays outside of the UK unless you are on the final leg of your return journey.

For further information please see our Policy Booklet.

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top