Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is my investment Amount?
This is the amount you originally invested in the policy (this should exclude any enhancements you may have received)
The amount should be entered as pounds and digits only e.g. £1,234.56 should be entered as 1234
Details of the original investment amount can be found on your policy documents or latest statement
If you are unable to find this, please call us on 0800 092 2768
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?