Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is the Standard European Consumer Credit Information (SECCI)?
This is your pre-contract credit information which explains key features of your credit agreement with Aviva. You should read and consider this before agreeing/accepting the Credit Agreement
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- The Credit Agreement refers to a Credit Limit, what does this mean?
- Why do you obtain credit information to give me an insurance quote?
- I want to pay annually, why do you need to do a credit search?
- What is the additional excess for young drivers?
- Does car insurance cover personal belongings kept in my car?
Browse our FAQs by topic